Work remotely in team with our Lead Developer, who will gladly teach you new technologies and best coding practices.
- We are only looking for hobbyists who feel enthusiastic about programming and want to constantly learn something new,
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level,
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,
- Knowledge of HTML5, along with semantics (using appropriate tags for the appropriate type of content),
- Basic knowledge of the impact of HTML on SEO,
- Cross-browser compatibility,
- Basic knowledge of optimization or willingness and ability to learn to optimize and write code in this respect,
- Knowledge of CSS at the level that allows RWD (responsive web design - layouts in the mobile version, also adapting to desktops),
- Remote work on your own computer with Microsoft Windows operating system,
- Communication on Skype (text) and e-mail.
Great to see
- Experience with any version control system (eg Git, SVN, Mercurial), preferred Git,
- Preferred work in Netbeans or other program that allows you to directly upload files to FTP and work with the version control system,
- Experience with AngularJS,
- Understanding the operation of AJAX, REST API (in JSON format),
- Experience with UX (user experience).
Nice to see
- Basic experience in working with the Linux environment,
- Willingness to develop also towards the back-end.
Are you who we're looking for?