Work remotely in team with our Lead Full-Stack Developer, who will gladly teach you back-end engineering, with best coding, security and optimization practices.
- We are only looking for hobbyists who feel enthusiastic about programming and want to constantly learn something new,
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level,
- Basic knowledge of PHP5 (and/or newer versions), including understanding the basic principles of object-oriented programming,
- Understanding how the PHP code works and generates the HTML of the final page,
- Ability and willingness to think in a programming manner,
- Basic knowledge of the operation of MySQL databases (relations between tables, data types, indexes),
- Basic knowledge of optimization or willingness and ability to learn to optimize and write code in this respect,
- Knowledge of the basic principles of writing a secure code or understanding the basic practices that should be avoided in order to write a secure code,
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML,
- Remote work on your own computer with Microsoft Windows operating system,
- Communication on Skype (text) and e-mail.
Great to see
- Experience with the classic Apache server running under Linux,
- Experience with mod_rewrite,
- Experience in creating database queries in SQL language,
- Understanding / knowing the operation of REST API and JSON format,
- Experience in working with CMS systems and / or frameworks,
- Experience (even small) with any compiled language (eg C ++),
- Experience with any version control system (eg Git, SVN, Mercurial), preferred Git,
- Preferred work in Netbeans or other program that allows you to directly upload files to FTP and work with the version control system,
- Basic experience in front-end (HTML / CSS).
Nice to see
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,
- Knowledge of HTML5, along with semantics (using appropriate tags for the appropriate type of content),
- Basic knowledge of the impact of HTML on SEO,
- Cross-browser compatibility,
- Knowledge of CSS at the level that allows RWD (responsive web design - layouts in the mobile version, also adapting to desktops),
- Experience with AngularJS,
- Understanding the operation of AJAX, REST API (in JSON format),
- Experience with UX (user experience).
- Willingness to develop also towards the front-end (full-stack developer).
Are you who we're looking for?