After many questions we got from you, we decided to introduce the new Kingsong KS16-S into our offer.
Exclusively for you, we performed various tests of this model, to make sure it is well designed and most importantly - safe.
This is not a successor of the KS16-C, but a separate, sport edition, labelled as "Kingsong Sports".
What make this version special?
- More power - it is equipped with a 1200 W engine, which allows to achieve maximum power output of even 3000 W,
- More speed - the top speed of KS 16S is 35 km/h,
- More range - KS16 Sport comes with only one variant of batteries, which is 840 Wh from LG or Sanyo (Panasonic) - even 260 Wh more. It can ride distances as long as 70 km on a single charge,
- This version has got its own unique colour - "shiny silver" and pads with the "Kingsong Spots" logo,
- The unicycle pedals are identical like in the post face-lift KS 16C,
- Because of the new, more powerful engine, Kingsong has deployed a separate line of firmware, dedicated for KS 16S.
At the beginning of next week we will publish a detailed article describing the new KS16-S. Videos from unboxing, presentation and test rides will be published later.
Despite the launch scheduled in May, you can preorder your Kingsong KS16S now.
Take a look at the KS16-S photos below. What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below the photos!